Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Encouragement for Christians

Hello everybody! One of the things that I think Christians lack within our community and from others outside our community is- encouragement. The reason this has motivated me to write about this subject is because all of you guys are incredible people and sometimes it can be hard to feel saved and accepted. Everyone is going through their own battles that we don't know about, so I think it is very important for us to encourage each other about Jesus Christ and his wonderful words rather than discourage each other. I think this is very important to those outside our community. If we neglect those that are confused then we will push them away for the most incredible relationship, a relationship with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. WE ALL SIN. One of the biggest problems our church faces is certain Christians looking down on others when they sin and discouraging them. I have seen some feel so discouraged, they never came back to church. Lets ask ourselves, is this what we want? Throughout the Bible we see instructions to encourage one another especially in times of suffering. I know a passage that encourages me is from Paul's prayer to the church at Thessalonica. The verse goes like this "With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith. We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Chris." 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12. Lets encourage people to stick with faith, even when they have been in a low season for a while. This reminds me off a story by Dan Moehler, long story short he goes to the doctors to discover that he has a broken knee. He decides that instead of having surgery he is going to pray to Jesus and ask for healing. Jesus healed him. He talks about how not everyone has that same idea in their heart but rather some Christians would rather have surgery(I know myself personally would go through with the surgery). He says instead of putting those people down or the doctor down he encourages them. Why? Because you could discourage someone from moving mountains just because you don't see it. We don't know what Jesus has put in each others hearts and how we can be most useful to the kingdom! So lets all try to encourage each other more often! I think it is important as Christians we all come together and no longer divide ourselves amongst each other but rather we encourage each other and show more love! Lets get as many of our fathers sons and daughters back to him as possible! I love you guys! If you need prayed for or just need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to email me at:mercylovechrist@yahoo.com  I would be more than glad to help however I can! If you know ANYONE that needs someone to talk to please direct them my way, I would be more than glad to talk to them! Please bookmark our blog and comeback regularly! Is there something you would like us to discuss? Do you have a opinion about todays topic? Please email us or follow us on TWITTER here: @mercylovechrist and Instagram here:mercylovechrist. I love you guys so much! Lets take a stand and unite and make a difference amongst the Christian community! Thank you for reading, I look forward to hearing from all of you, God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment